It’s finally December and that means Christmas is only days away. Meaning I still have so much to do to get ready for the holidays. But that also means BLOGMAS!
What is blogmas?
Blogmas is from now until Christmas (or for the entire month of December) is where bloggers post as many posts as they want for the month, all based on Christmas, winter topics or anything you like!
There is no rules to how many posts you need to post during blogmas or even how many times you need to post. You can choose to post every single day until Christmas or even post 3 days in a row each week until Christmas.
It’s your choice and don’t compare yourself to other people. Post the amount you can do/handle.
I highly suggest planning from now what you want to post each week so you’re not stuck on a blank screen trying to come up with something to write. Down below is a list of blogmas post ideas just help you get the ball rolling.
Remember, this is your blog and you can post whatever you want for Blogmas
Blogmas Post Ideas:
1. Tell everyone about your favorite Christmas movies and/or music
2. a list of gift ideas for him or her
3. Giving advice that would help people during the holiday season
4. A DIY blog post or arts & craft ideas that relate to Christmas
5. Writing a post about what Christmas means to you
6. The Christmas Tag by Little White Socks
7. Holiday OOTD or outfits to wear during the holiday season
8. Tell everyone what products you enjoy during the festive season
9. Things to do around where you live for the holidays
10. What are your new year’s resolution or a reflection of the year?
Here are just a few blogmas posts you can use to start blogmas off right.
I wish everyone all the best for writing away!
Are you participating in Blogmas this year? If so drop your blog links down below so I can read some of your blogmas posts!
~ Live ~ Love ~ Laugh ~ Learn ~